Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Dreams Do Come True

Me: Hi. Do you have any plans tonight? Have you seen Music and Lyrics?
Her: Yeah, twice na. :)
Me: I wanted to see it before pa but when Ghost Rider came out the comic book geek in me won out. Don't tell me you've seen The Holiday too?
Her: well, twas ok... kulang sa chemistry, but kaaliw naman. I watched it during the Araneta ctr event, then again coz a friend wanted to see it :). The Holiday is on my pending DVDs pile. :) he he
Me: Do you wanna see it on the big screen?
Her: Yeah I wanna but I have to pack for Cebu and I've been procrastinating all day. Plus I have to watch PBB for work. Seriously.
Me: But you're a pro at packing clothes by now! And you're gonna replace Jude Law with some Sam Milby wannabe?
Her: B.I.! tsk tsk... is it even showing pa? what tym if ever? I'll think muna k?
Me: Powerplant and Gateway are still showing it. The latter at 9:40pm.

8:50pm
Me: So is the fun, fearless, female gonna work on a Sunday or will she catch the last full show of a romcom to cap the weekend? But seriously if you have to work it's no problem.
Her: I tried to finish packing and kinaya naman... k game na... need a breather anyway :)
Me: Alright. Pick you up at your place.
Her: text me when you're near :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home